Our wood/aluminum windows in the WD profile line are well suited to low-energy and passive homes. The combination of natural materials with aluminum cladding imparts the house with a special look. Our customers, architects and designers all like this combination due to the opportunity to select a color matching that of the facade and other construction elements, while at the same time on the interior you can enjoy the view of beautiful wood coated with natural glazing or a topcoat.
Wood/aluminum windows are easy to maintain and keep in good condition. The design of the wood/aluminum windows matches current trendswhile meticulous workmanship guarantees a very long service life and hence appreciation of your investment.
While buying our wood/aluminum windows you can also select a perfectly fitting entrance door with the same design/patterns.
Wood/aluminum windows are distinguished by their top-rate design and outstanding thermal insulating properties. Wood cladding with aluminum improves the resistance of the windows to the effects of weather, thereby extending their service life.
PROFILES OF ALUMINUM WINDOWS
We offer 4 profiles of wood/aluminum windows, each with different frame design depths. The depth affects the window’s heat- and sound-insulating capacity.
PROPERTIES SHARED BY ALL THE PROFILES
- All wooden interior structure
- Aluminum cladding on the exterior side, welded or bonded in the corners.
- Wood with first-class surface finishing on the internal side
- Perfect workmanship, excellent design
- Aluminum surface finish with a powder coat in approximately 20 colors
- Wood surface finish with natural glaze or with a topcoat – wide selection of colors
- Very long service life
- Selection of the triple glazing type (standard glazing, sound-insulating glazing, safety glazing, solar gain, solar attenuation, etc.).
WD Linear 78/92
WOOD/ALUMINUM WINDOW AND FITTING SIZES
All our wood/aluminum windows are tailor-made to fit a specific building, in any shape and configuration. We use top-quality MACO and SIEGENIA fitting.
Please specify the desired fitting type, size, shape and configuration in your inquiry.
Our wood/aluminum windows consist of a massive wooden structure and aluminum cladding protecting the window from the exterior side.
You can select from a range of wood species, each differing in their thermal insulating properties and in the characteristic patterns. You may modify the wood color by selecting a glaze or topcoat. The wood species and properties affect the service life and price of the product.
We use high-quality aluminum profiles for the cladding, bonded or welded in the corners. The aluminum surface is coated with powder paint in nearly any color you wish. The natural aluminum properties along with the surface finish guarantee a high aesthetic value and outstanding use properties of our windows lasting for decades.
CHARACTERISTIC PROPERTIES OF DIFFERENT WOOD SPECIES:
- This is the wood type that is most widely used for windows, proven by many years of experience
- Modern, slightly colored soft wood
- Density 450 kg/m3
- The highest quality, most durable wood for the manufacture of wooden windows
- Heavy wood with typical texture
- Radial and tangential cuts are not distinguished
- Density 900 kg/m3
- Highly resistant wood with a clear texture and slightly reddish color
- The wood is rather difficult to work but the window will last for a very long time
- Density 700 kg/m3
- This wood can be worked well and is highly durable
- Somewhat more pronounced color – darker brown-red center and lighter peripheral sap
- A higher pitch content
- Density 500 kg/m3
- Exotic wood from Malaysia, an impressive look
- Good mechanical and thermal insulating properties
- Weather resistant, resistant to fungi and molds
- Density 480 kg/m3
The window’s heat- and sound-insulating capacity depends also on the quality of the glazing. Safety is also a major factor, particularly where French doors are concerned. We use top-quality glass panes from the foremost European manufactures.
Visit our color chart to view our range of standard as well as atypical colors. Note: The chart should be used as a rough guide only.
Select appropriate accessories to get the most out of your new wood/aluminum windows.