We make wooden windows of oak, larch, pine or spruce, or even the exotic meranti tree, which we protect with a robotically applied coating. You can choose from a wide selection of natural finish colors or topcoats.
Controlled paint layer drying is also a factor contributing to the resistance of our wooden windows. Combined with the precise workmanship, this controlled paint drying process guarantees the product's very long service life.
The outstanding thermal insulating properties match the low-energy or passive standard of the buildings.
All RI OKNA’s WD wooden windows feature an excellent quality and many years of faultless performance.
You can extend your purchase of our wood windows with a wooden entrance door with the same design.
The effectiveness of wooden windows has been proven by the hundreds or perhaps even thousands of years that they have been used, and will bring a piece of true nature to your home too. They are distinguished by their outstanding thermal insulating properties.
PROFILES FOR WOODEN WINDOWS
PROPERTIES SHARED BY ALL PROFILES
- All-wooden structure, maintained shape
- Perfect workmanship
- Highly resistant, robotically applied surface finish combined with a controlled drying process.
- A rich selection of natural finish colors, all with easy maintenance.
- Selection of double glazing or triple glazing (standard glazing, sound-insulating glazing, safety glazing, solar gain, solar attenuation, etc.).
- Fitted with the Austrian MACO® MULTI-MATICC top-quality hardware line with 2 safety points and counter-pieces on either wing, or with the special MACO® MULTI-POWER line with invisible hinges concealed between the frame and wing.
WOODEN WINDOW AND FITTING SIZES
Wooden windows are tailor-made to fit your specific building. You can order any shape, configuration and size to match your needs. The windows are fitted with the Austrian MACO or SIEGENIA top-quality hardware.
Please specify the desired size, shape, configuration and fitting type in your inquiry.
We manufacture our wooden windows using various types of perfectly pre-prepared woods. Each wood type has its specific thermal insulating properties and, of course, aesthetics – shape, color and density of the growth rings depending on the wood cutting direction.
You can modify the color by selecting the glaze or topcoat. The wood's use values, service life and product price depend on the wood you select.
CHARACTERISTIC PROPERTIES OF DIFFERENT WOOD SPECIES:
- This is the wood type that is most widely used for windows, proven by many years of experience
- Modern, slightly colored soft wood
- Density 450 kg/m3
- The highest quality, most durable wood for the manufacture of wooden windows
- Heavy wood with typical texture
- Radial and tangential cuts are not distinguished
- Density 900 kg/m3
- Highly resistant wood with a clear texture and slightly reddish color
- The wood is rather difficult to work but the window will last for a very long time
- Density 700 kg/m3
- This wood can be worked well and is highly durable
- Somewhat more pronounced color – darker brown-red center and lighter peripheral sap
- A higher pitch content
- Density 500 kg/m3
- Exotic wood from Malaysia, an impressive look
- Good mechanical and thermal insulating properties
- Weather resistant, resistant to fungi and molds
- Density 480 kg/m3
The glass quality and type of glazing method have major effects on the window's heat- and sound-insulating capacity. Safety is also an important factor particularly when buying wooden French doors. All our windows include glass panes from the foremost European producers.
Visit our color chart to view our range of standard as well as atypical colors. Note: The chart should be used as a rough guide only.
Select appropriate accessories to get the most out of your new wooden windows.
Contact us with your inquiry.